Addiko Bank is an unconventional bank striving for specialization instead of universality. Our mission is to deliver a modern customer experience based on convenience and speed. We emphasize cohesion, diversity, fostering talent and equality while always maintaining the success of Team Addiko at the core of our entrepreneurial values. We are looking for highly driven professionals who are eager to become part of a Consumer and SME focused specialist network in Central and Southeastern Europe.
To strengthen our team and to achieve our entrepreneurial mission and vision, we are looking for a:
Group Fraud Management Expert (all genders)
Belgrade Full-time Professional / Senior Strategic Risk Management
Are you a skilled expert in combating financial fraud? Ready to take charge in the battle against fraud at Addiko Group? If the answer is yes, join our Team and play a pivotal role in ensuring our environment remains at the cutting edge of safety and security.
The Perks of Joining Team Addiko:
Taking care of employees health through private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Opportunities for professional development
Working with a professional and motivated team
Working in an international environment
About Your Role:
- As Expert within the Group Fraud Management team, you coordinate all activities around fraud risk within Addiko Group
- You are responsible for implementing and continually enhancing the fraud management framework with a keen focus on preventing and mitigating card fraud risk, fraud risk on digital channels, credit fraud risk, and other potential risks in the banking processes
- In your role, you act as the team player that brings together the dislocated team of local fraud managers and provide education and unwavering support to ensure our team is empowered to tackle fraud effectively
- The monitoring of regulatory guidelines and reporting activities fall under your governance
Is this You?
- Proven experience in similar roles, showcasing your ability to navigate the dynamic landscape of fraud risk management
- Solid understanding of applicable regulations and familiarity with international and regional banking fraud management practices and benchmarks
- Excellent command of English in both speech and writing, enabling effective communication across diverse teams and regions
- Experience in project and dislocated team leadership, demonstrating your ability to steer teams toward success
- Regular usage of MS Office tools is second nature to you, ensuring efficiency in your daily tasks
- Your keen analytic skills are your secret strength in identifying and mitigating fraud risks effectively
How to Become Part of the Team:
By joining Team Addiko, you will enter into an environment that encourages innovative solutions and a culture of togetherness in which we respect feedback and nurture human relationships. A culture in which “we” means that everyone has their “I” and every self is part of the team.
Can you see yourself joining our team of unconventional bankers? If so, we would be happy to receive your application until 15.02.2024.